Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Waiting Game

Now... we wait.  Well, I'm not waiting, with lots of planning and preparation to do, but we do have to wait to demolish.  Our building permit should be done by at least next Friday, so I have fencing and portable toilet arriving next week.  If all goes well, demolition will begin on Monday, November 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment